Embellish-It Online Design Team Gallery Opening!

It's August 5th and the EIO Design Team Gallery is open for veiwing! Come see what the new design team has been busy creating....with the variety of projects and styles, there is surely something that will inspire you!

This project was done as part of a one on one swap with Debbie Fisher. We exchanged a card, candy holder and a pair of socks. The image on the card is by Whipper Snapper and is colored with Copic Markers. The paper is by Basic Grey from their Archaic Collection. I glued twine onto the designer paper for some added texture. The sentiment stamps are from doodlebug designs.

The takeout box I found at Michaels and it is filled with Dove Dark Chocolate...what's not to love about that!! I took it apart and covered it with paper from Basic Grey's Archaic Collection. The Hot Dog tag is a rub-on from Basic Grey which I colored with my Copic Markers. I layered it on a scalloped punch from SU!

The medallion on top of the box is the SU punch which I embellished. I drew lines skipping six scallops repeatedly, making the star. I colored the star with copic markers and then added the glitter dot from Dress It Up!


Here is the swap I received from Debbie....and the chocolate is *long* gone! Today is a magic post....fun mail for one lucky visitor! All you have to do is visit the EIO DT Gallery and leave at least one comment. Post back here that you did so and which project you commented on....I will pick one lucky player and send you a card and and a little gift. I will pick a winner on Sunday. Good Luck!!

Comments

Hi Michelle! Just wanted to tell your readers that this is sooooo cool and even cooler in person!
Hope you are having a great vacation!
Gail S. said…
O.K. I did it!! I went to EIO design team gallery and I posted to Heidi Baldini's Thank You card! I love your card and "goodie" box! I would have commented to that but Heidi only had 2 comments on hers and I felt like I need to comment to her! You filled the box with Dove Chocolates, have you ever tried the Bliss Milk Chocolates? They are heavenly!!
Anyway, hope you pick ME to send a card to, you do a wonderful job!!
Gail S.
gslagle@nctc.net

Popular Posts