Together

I've been MIA for a few days here....seems I can't shake this cold...it starts to go away and then it comes back with a vengeance! I'm on an upswing today though, so I'll post a card quick!!

This card features papers from BasicGrey's Marrakech Collection and stamps from The Rubber Cafe.

For the Paisley Dragonflies I used the babywipe technique on glossy paper, then simply stamped the image in black ink and cut them out. This makes for a very fast and easy way to add color to a beautifully detailed stamp.

I stamped Together in navy ink and then surrounded it with adhesive gems and the dragonflies.
For the flower I punched out an element from the designer paper and stuck a clear adhesive sticker over it for the effect of an epoxy brad.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

Great layout! Hope you are feeling better today!
AnnMarie said…
Beautiful card! Love the dragonflies! Glad to hear that you are on the mend! : )
Catherine said…
How fun! I love the dragonflies fluttering around in a circle!
Hope you are feeling better soon! Colds this year just have been so hard to shake! Hopefully spring will chase them away!

Popular Posts