Welcome!

This is such a cheery little card that uses the new designer papers released by America Craft. This features butterflies that I cut from Flitter. The tree is cut from a sheet of Pop designer paper from the Backyard Collection.

The houses are from Midge Gathermore designer paper from the Craft Fair Collection.
I love that these papers have coordinating colors on the back...makes for a quick and easy, perfectly coordinated card!

The image is a Kolette Hall image designed for Studio G...a $1 Michael's stamp that is so similar in style I just had to ink it up!

The Embellish-Online Design Team has been announced for June-December of 2009, and I'm very excited to be a part of the team for another term! I look forward to sharing my projects with you here! If you've never been, click on the logo on my sidebar....use the code GLITTER to save 20% off of your entire order, including the discounted items! There are many items that have deep discounts, and discounts on top of discounts is my kind of shopping!! Have Fun!!

Comments

Suzy said…
So fun and happy!
Suzy
Christine said…
What an awesome card. I love that American Crafts paper. I love the "scene" you made. I am so excited to be joining the EI team. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
xoxo, Christine
Michelle said…
great card and wonderful images!
TFS!
Bananastamper said…
What a fabulous card - love it!

Shanna
cr8iveme said…
what a cheerful card.

hugs.

M.E.

Popular Posts