I'm So Excited!

I have some happy news to share with you....I am now a member of the Fred, She Said Design team! I've long wondered about digital and what it all meant....and recently I posted three of the cards I made while getting my feet wet. I fell in love with Tracy's images, and just had to give her design team call a try! I'm so honored to have been chosen, and can't wait to get busy creating!

On a personal note, I've been getting ready for a rummage sale here this weekend.....so I've been on a forced break from playing with paper! My son's last day of First Grade tomorrow....just where does time go?! Then we hop into a summer schedule of swimming lessons, piano lessons, library trips and rummaging! I'll be back soon with some eye candy...and thanks for sharing my excitement with me!

Comments

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You totally ROCKed with those images.
Kim said…
You totally deserve being on the DT, your cards are amazingly beautiful and creative.
Jacqueline said…
I'm happy for you Michelle!
Kim said…
CONGRATS hun! I am so doing the happy dance for you! Great news and so well deserving as your creations are always stunning and amazing!
Big Hugs~ Kim
Catherine said…
Congrats, Michelle!!!! Wow! I am in some fab company - you are the 4th friend this year to become a DT member! Wonder when all that talent will start rubbing off on me??? LOL!
Sharing in your happiness and excitement! YGG!
{{{HUGS}}}
retiredheather said…
Congrats on making the DT. They are very lucky to have such a talented new member. Have a great summer with your grade oner.
Hugs
Heather

Popular Posts