Winter Wishes in White

I am sharing a few cards that I am CASE-ing from the stamp convention I attended this fall. This card was in a booth that sold Cuttlebug products. I changed the sentiment and added the snowflake and the distressing to the sample I saw. It is so elegant, and the embossing does all the talking!

Embossing folders by Cuttlebug, snowflake punch by Martha Stewart, scalloped circle by Nestabilities and glitter dot by Dress It Up!
This card I saw in the Rubbernecker booth. It is such a simple card, and though my photo is funky, it is all white excepting for the blue snowflake square and the silver layers, ribbon and sentiment.
Snowflake square stamp by Stamp Oasis and Warm Winter Wishes by SU!

Comments

Betty Meyskens said…
Great cards - I think I will be case-ing your cards. They are so soft looking - done in white - just love them. Thank you for sharing them with us.
L.A. said…
I adore the simplicity of this! So clean, crisp, and dare I say it?? Peaceful???

Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular Posts