Digital Tuesday 36 ~ Winter Wonderland


Today's Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog Challenge is Lorraine's....Christmas Song. We were to make a card based on a christmas carol or psalm. Our sponsor is Digital Stamp Oasis who is offering 5 free digis to a randomly selected challenge participant....so be sure you check out the challenge blog for what you need to do!!

I chose Winter Wonderland as my carol which I distressed with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans and Broken China inks. I used Winter Emma and the Chickadee from Fred, She Said Digital Designs. This is a pre-colored image...and it is so beautiful! I cut the image out and popped it up on foam tape.

Several SU! products include cardstock, designer paper and photo corner punch. I used Cuttlebug's Textile Embossing Folder on the photo corner. Swirls are Sizzix Scribbles Swirls. The snowflakes are Nestabilities Create A Flake One and is new to me....I'm in love!

Comments

Maria Matter said…
Hi Michelle! This is beautiful, a wonderful image for this challenge!
Blessings, Maria
Carrie said…
Gorgeous, love the flourish in the corner with the snowflake

Popular Posts