Blue Jay and Raspberries!

This is one of two posts today....so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
I love this new image from Tracey at Fred, She Said Digital Designs!  I printed out the pre-colored sheet and used three images to make my design.

I used one precolored image with the sky oval for my base.  Next I used a Spellbinders die to create the embossed oval, which I sanded for added interest.  Finally, I fussy cut the berry branch and bird and popped them up on foam tape.

I used paper piercing to frame my image, layered it on SU! Cherry Cobbler and then Glossy Black Cardstock for a beautiful vibrant look.

Lots of new images at Fred, She Said Designs, and the design team is working up a blog hop soon...so there will be lots of inspiration to follow!!




Comments

Anne-Marie said…
Simply gorgeous....that little bluebird reminds me of the ones in Snow White...aaawwww. :D
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Michelle this is absolutely beautiful the images look truly wonderful I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Wow Michelle this is fabulous - love all the dimension and your attention to detail which makes this such an amazing card.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts