Christmas Puppy ~ Designed2Delight!

This is one of TWO posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

I chose some fun festive designer paper from my stash and colored my image with the Copic markers below:

I added some Diamond Glaze to the ornaments for some added pop.   The border is a snowflake border punch by Martha Stewart embellished with Candi!  A touch of green/white baker's twine and a SU! snowflake die finish my card!

Be sure to swing by the store to see all of the new winter images....and the Designed2Delight blog to see the images in action!

Comments

fabulous card Michelle - love the way you have glazed the ornaments!!
Blessings
Maxine
I knew you would color this image up first! Ü And I knew you would make the ornaments all shiny.

LOVE your coloring!!

Popular Posts