Oranmental Holiday Rosette Wreath

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
Today The Rubber Cafe is participating in day five of the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop! We'll be celebrating all things Christmas this week and want to thank you for joining us.



This blog hop has been brought to you by some fabulous companies such as:
Each of the generous manufacturers will have prizes for you along the way so be sure to visit and complete the hop each day from Dec. 5th through Dec. 10th to be eligible to win.  If you are just joining in, be sure to head over to the Scrap-Mart blog to start the hop from the beginning.
For my project I chose to do a Rosette Wreath.  The paper strips I used were 12 inches x 3.5 inches.
To attach my rosettes, I applied Scrap Happy Glue to some precut circles I had handy.  I have one of these on the bottom, middle and top of my wreath.
Supplies Used:
~Ornamental Holiday stamp set
~Scrap Happy Sheer Glue
~Large Celtic Rosette
~You're So Fine Glitter
~Candi/Candi Fix
~Spellbinders Beaded Circle Die

I used the glitter and acetate technique to apply glitter to my Large Celtic Rosette.  I framed it on the Beaded Circle Spellbinders die and embellished it with Candi/Candi Fix. 
Here you can see the stamped details of the Ornamental Holiday set.
We hope you've enjoyed the hop so far and are inspired to create more holiday goodness this year!

Prize Information:

Don't forget to leave a comment here on The Rubber Cafe blog each day of the hop to be eligible for a $25 Gift Certificate to our online store! Earn extra entries for liking us on Facebook and following our blog if you haven't already. Be sure to let us know in your comments if you are taking advantage of the extra entries. Winners will be announced via our blog and Facebook on Monday, December 12, 2011.
Your next stop on the blog hop is: Canvas Corp

Michelle Pearson ~ Inspiration Blooms

Comments

Becky said…
wow, this is gorgeous.
Jennifer said…
Stunning! Thanks for all the details, I shall have to give this a go.
This is stunning Michelle - love the blue and white colours and the elegant way you have made the centre sparkle.
Blessings
Maxine
LaNell said…
Such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing.
Paru Mahtani said…
Gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts