Couture Creations Embossing Folders Focus

Today I'm playing with Couture Creations' embossing folders available at CropStop!
This folder is called Happiness.  For this card, I embossed the cardstock and then hit the embossing with a bit of Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I dressed it up with some bits and pieces from my gem drawer for some sparkle and shine!

And....here is a card inking the reverse side of the embossing for a different fun look!




My next card is a stunner in person!  The embossing folder is called Christmas Light.  I embossed it on a sheet of glittered cardstock.  The embossing is crisp and clean and the sparkle is crazy fun!  Again, I added a few gem pieces and a bit of May Arts Lace.  Matting on navy cardstock really makes the whites pop!

 

My final card features the Merry Christmas HoHoHo embossing folder.  For this card I simply embossed some patterned paper.  I sanded the embossing and then cut out and embellished a few of the snowflakes from the paper with a silver paint pen and a touch of Candi!

 

Comments

Love the way you inked the reverse embossing in the second card. Fabulous set of cards Michelle - you inspire me to get the embossing folders in use again for more than just backgrounds.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Gorgeous cards! :D

Popular Posts