Washi Tape Gift Card Gift Box

mp 8.22.13.0
Hello there! Michelle here today for MarkerPOP with a 3D project for you! Who doesn't need to have little gifty boxes handy?! This little box has been in my stash for quite some time...and I usually embellish them up with paper...but this time I decided to go with a favorite embellishment of mine...Washi Tape! mp 8.22.13.1
I had to go digging...and decided it was going to be a winter gift box. I based my color scheme on the tapes I chose to embellish the box with.
 mp 8.22.13.2
I used this sweet image called Tiny Baker Tia by Some Odd Girl. I colored her up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut her and popped her up on foam tape over the washi tape covered box I decorated. I added a strip of sticky tape and red glitter for a bit of pow! mp 8.22.13.5 
Next I decorated up the inside of the box a bit! mp 8.22.13.3 
I created a fun little card to top my pile of gift cards and then created a few embellishments using My Mind's Eye brad kits and various snowflake punches.
 mp 8.22.13.4 
What have YOU Washi'd this week?!

Comments

wow really like the box and the character on it, I'll have to get some washi and try this !!!!
Paula
Great use of Washi tape Michelle - I tend to hoard mine and use it sparingly :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Love how you used the Washi Tape! Sweet Box!

Popular Posts