Autumn Flower Jar

It always amazes me how the leaves start to turn so very quickly!  It went from looking like summer to autumn on our street in a few short days!  Some of the early trees are snowing leaves today....and some have not even begun to turn. 

It's been a bit since I've had cards for From The Heart Stamps...but I have a pile of them waiting in the wings!  This one today is just the beginning....come on back tomorrow for our Blog Hop to welcome our new design team members! 

Today's card uses the Autumn Flower Jar image...and I just kept it really clean and simple.  Cardstocks are Always Artichoke, Chocolate Truffle and Crumb Cake.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder that I distressed lightly with Tea Dye distress ink...and my only other embellishment is Candi Dots. 

Copic Markers used:  E29, E37, E35, T4, YR27, YR15, YG97, YG95, YR24, Y32

Comments

I love fall and this card is beautiful!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous CAS card!
Lovely card Michelle - the colours are so autumnal and I love the 'wooden' embellishments
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts