Starring Frosty!

Well...there was one more adorable snowman from Fred, She Said Designs on my desk....and if you follow my blog, you know how I am....I get on a roll...and then you get lots of cards using the same/similar images until that little stash is used up!  I figure you can't go wrong with too many winter cards...and these are not with a Christmas bent, so they are perfect for any occasion when you just want to pop in and say Hi!

The adorable snowman comes from the Hat Tippin Snowman set.  This time I distressed the edges of the circle and placed him on a star that I hand-cut and then embellished with a white gel pen.  The glitter ribbon is matted on brown cardstock. 

Comments

What an adorable card Michelle. Love the subtle touch of shimmer with the ribbon.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
Michelle, i love how clean this looks. snow man clean! he is adorable sitting with that big star behind him.

Popular Posts