Prickley Pear Winter Card Trio!

Today I have three more winter creations for Prickley Pear! 

I stamped DD0041 Winter's Butterfly with Stazon ink on some swirly pearlized coated cardstock and then cut it out with the D033 Flourished Oval Die.  I traced the edge of my die with Glossy Accents and then covered the glue with Diamond Dust. 

I framed my sentiment panel with flowers from CLR031A Poinsettia 2 Holiday Clear Set and D031 Poinsettia Leaf Die. 

The leaf dies are from Cheery Lynn and the snowflakes are Martha Stewart punches.  The embossing folder is a new favorite Crafts Too Snowflake Banner.

Check out this adorable card! DD0185 Top Hat and Bird is colored with Copic markers:  B41, B45, RV29, RV23, 110, W7, W5.  I fussy cut the image and popped it up on foam over the new D038 Snowflake Pendant Die. 

I layered the snowflake over the GG0180 Frosty The Snowman image.

Other dies are from Cheery Lynn.  Other embellishments include Washi Tape and Candi Dots!
Love the vintage feel of this card! I stamped GG0179 Jingle Bells and then distressed the cardstock with Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks.   I stamped HH0147 Mistletoe and then colored it with Copic Markers, fussy cut it and then mounted it with foam tape. 

I added Viva Décor Pearl Paint dots to my mistletoe berries and a few pieces of Candi Dots for my embellishment. 

The sentiment is called FF0087 Peaceful Season.

Comments

stampingbowd said…
Gorgeous cards!!!I just love the pretty coloring! Love the middle card with the pink and blue and the fun border in the middle! They are all so lovely!
You have been busy Michelle - and I love all the results! Fabulous cards, especially the third 'vintage' one!
Blessings
Maxine
Regina said…
Michelle, so wonderful Winter cards!
My fav is the first card!
Regina*

Popular Posts