Sweet Cakes!

 


Today I have a card featuring Sherri Baldys My-Besties stamps!  These little ladies are a hoot to color...and color I have! This image is called Sweet Cakes.

I paired the her up with papers from various My Mind's Eye collections in  my stash.

The sentiments are from Lasting Impressions and have been in my stash for YEARS!  They were perfect for these adorable cards! 

I am entering this card in this challenge:
http://www.bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/spring-challenge.html
and this challenge:
http://www.stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/2014/03/spring-colours.html



Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

What a cutie Michelle - love how you have coloured her, and the shabby background is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
What a cutie she is. I like how you have figured out how to use candies in so many ways.
Gunn (Merete) said…
What a great card. Love the layout and the image.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Mummylade said…
What a lovely creation Michelle! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend.

Popular Posts