Now We're Cookin with The Rubber Cafe

It's time to share another card featuring The Rubber Cafe's Now We're Cooking Creative Cafe Kit!

I'm sort of the *glitter girl* at The Rubber Cafe', when I saw the fun stickers included in the kit I couldn't decide whether I should glitter them or paper piece them!  For this card you get both!  I placed the sticker on a piece of acetate from some packaging that always seems to be coming home from shopping expeditions.  I glittered the blue and then put paper under the acetate piece for a paper pieced effect.

I popped all of the elements up on foam tape and added a few pearls from the kit that also are the perfect embellishment. 

Thanks so much for taking a peek!


Supplies:
Stamps, Stickers, Papers, Ribbon, Pearls, Embellishments:  Now We're Cooking Creative Cafe Kit.

Comments

Gorgeous card Michelle.
I have given you a shout out on my latest blog entry :-)
http://www.kiwimeskreations.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/sunshine-wishes.html
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
I would love to see this IRL. How fun is that little spreading knife?

Popular Posts