You're So Pawesome!

Eeps!  I can't stop flocking these sweet little critters from The Rubber Cafe's Love, The Most Wonderful Feeling Creative Cafe Kit! 

This week I stamped the critters on white cardstock and then colored the dog brown with a copic marker. (E44)  I then covered the pup with Scrap Happy Sheer Glue using the Detailing Kit, being careful to avoid the lines of the image and added the Bow Wow Brown Flock.  I repeated the process on the kitty with White Socks Flock.  I fussy cut the image and then added a touch of to the pup's nose for a fun textural detail.

I made a border by fussy cutting one of the papers included in the kit  Added a banner and a few gems to ground my image.  I added a cardboard sticker from the kit over a ribbon as my only other embellishment.

Supplies:
Papers, Ribbon, Pearls, Cardboard Sticker, Stamps: Love, The Most Wonderful Feeling Creative Cafe Kit!
Glossy Accents 
Scrap Happy Sheer Glue
Funky Flock

Entered in the Design Team Showcase Challenge

Comments

Unknown said…
This is so adorable Michelle!
They look so realistic I could almost cuddle them! Sweet card Michelle
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Love your layering.

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
Design Team Showcase
{Craftisan Studios}

Popular Posts