...Another Unintentional Blog Break...

Hi there!  I am back once again....I do have lots to share....I just need to find time to sit and type a bit!

This week has been busy, but I thought I would share a few cards today...and here it to more consistent posting.  

The shoreline stamp is by Northwoods and I stamped it on some polished stone paper with black Staozon ink.    The sentiment is one that was in my stamped up stash.   The little fisher is also by Stampendous.

This is a Stampin Up image that I colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.

...just another version, perhaps dusk on the lake?

and finally this Stitched Heart by Stampendous was colored by Copic markers and popped up on foam tape. 

Comments

Love your card Michelle - great variety. The florals are so crisp and clear. Love the lake scenes!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts