Lila Grey Snowdrops!

I am playing catch up here....I have the Lila Grey Flower of the Month for January, Snowdrops!
I printed the image out in a 3x5 inch size and the colored with Copic Markers.  I colored the image with Copics YG67, YG17, YG25 and YG21....only greens! 

For this first card I fussy cut the image, because you know I love that....and popped it up on foam tape over a Cuttlebug Script embossing folder.  The sentiment is an old one from PSX that just seemed fitting.  Such a beautiful moment each spring when we see the first signs of life!
Here I colored the image the same way and did a bit of the Out Of The Box technique where I only cut around the sides of the image to reduce the amount of white space around the image.  I just love how the flower pops off of the white panel. 

I will be back soon with February's Flower of the Month....Violet! 

Comments

Another beauty Michelle- love the embossing behind the images.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts