Leave a Little Sparkle Wherever You Go!

Hello!  My, it's been a month since I posted...this time of year always gets me.....and life has been busy....but I've missed sharing and will get back to it!  Today's post is for Riley and Co and This card has to be my favorite!   I used Shopping Bag Sophie as my focal image.

She is cute and all as she is....but now that we have the Dress Up Riley collections, how can I not dress her up?  She has just been on a shopping spree and things are strewn all over..love the springy collection that she has been shopping....all right out of my scrap bin!   

The card is hand-stitched with some shiny embossing floss that I picked up at a thrift store....love it!
The second card features the Car Riley image that I colored up and fussy cut.  Leave a Little Sparkle is a great new image from this release.  I just had to glitter the word sparkle as well as Riley's scarf!  Everything on this card shimmers...such fun!
Finally, Clown car Riley is such a cute image and a hoot to color!  I paired it up with a scrap paper and some gems and sequins and a touch of paper embroidery for an explosion of fun!  The Happy Birthday is part of the How Do I Like My Eggs sentiment.

I'd love to hear which card you like the best of the trio! 

Comments

Popular Posts