Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect To Be Wonderful!


It's been a fun week sharing all of the new Prickley Pear images in this release! 
My first card features the Mason Jar image and Petunia images as well as A Heartfelt Thanks.
I colored the images and fussy cut them before layering them on some dies.
The oval die is from the Riley and Co Nesting Ovals with Pierced Dots set.
The beautiful background die is Our Daily Bread's Majestic Medallion die.

For this card I stamped the Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect image on blue vellum with Stazon ink
I cut out a frame by using two of the Riley and Co Nesting Circles with Pierced Dots dies. 
I stamped the Dainty Dragonflies on acetate with Stazon ink and then did the glitter and acetate technique on the back with glitter and glue.

Comments

Fabulous cards Michelle - love the top one in particular
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts