Friendship Blooms In All Seasons

I just love this sentiment from Art Gone Wild/Catherine Scanlon's  Friendship Sentiments set.
I love that the font is small and the quotes are longer.  I also like the fact that it fits with so many styles of image. 

The flowers on this card are from Designed2Delight and are a set called Fun Flowers.  I loved coloring these up with Copic markers and then accenting them with a Signo White Gel Pen! 

The card was made for the Splitcoaststampers Dare To Get Dirty Challenge and I love how the background turned out.  Watercoloring is much fun....I can see more playing in my future!! 

Thanks for taking a peek!  Have a great week!!!

Comments

What a fun card Michelle - love those flowers and the sentiment is a wonderful one. Your watercolour background is intriguing.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts