Mint Shifter and More Stampers Anonymous Stamps!

I had the opportunity to work with some of the new Stampers Anonymous release!

The fun background of this card are my favorite part....the new Shifter Mint Stencil from Tim Holtz.
I inked the stencil once in Bundled Sage Oxide Ink vertically and then rotated it 90 degrees and inked it again with Bundled Sage.

I then shifted the stencil and inked it again in Tattered Rose Oxide Ink vertically and then rotated it 90 degrees and inked it again with Tattered Rose.

There are so many other possibilities with this single stencil...can't wait to play with it more.

I used some images from the Festive Overlay and Christmastime stamp sets from Tim Holtz's new stamps with Stampers Anonymous.  They are colored with Copic Markers.

Comments

Popular Posts