My Friend

A card made for a friend. Card base is Chocolate Chip cardstock. The designer paper is from Crate's Kate Collection. I ran it through the script folder and sanded it. The flourish is Maya Road that has been covered in Chocolate Chip cardstock that has been run through the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder. The flower is Imaginisce, the embossed flower is Prima. The brads are from JoAnn fabrics. The ribbon was May Arts. The brad is from Making Memories. The stamp is from Basic Grey's Insignia collection. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

retiredheather said…
Please pick me as a friend! This is a beautiful card, truely beautiful. Your friend will love it I am sure.
Retired Heather
Alhambra Club said…
this card is so pretty, love the bakcground and how you did the flowers. Have a wonderful weekend.
Catherine said…
Stunning!
Love the colors, layout, and embellishments, but I think my fave is that the script is on the diagonal of the DP - nice touch!
I love the collage look of this. SO classy and pretty and so much interest. The texture is fab too! :0)
AnnMarie said…
Sooooooo pretty! : ) Love that paper!
Elizabeth said…
Love all the details in this one!

Popular Posts