The Rubber Cafe's Spooky Bat Motel!

Melissa at http://www.therubbercafe.com/ has come out with a new line of Halloween images. This card features Bat Motel and Frightful Halloween. These images come mounted on cling foam, so it is easy to shape the sentiment like I did on this card.

Designer paper is from Imaginisce's Hallowhimsy Collection. I used faux stitching and distressing for a fun touch. I ran the photo corner punches through a cuttlebug embossing folder for a bit of added dimension....look like spider webs, don't they?!

The image is colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The tree and bats are accented with Spica Glitter pens. The moon is cut out and lined with yellow glitter cardstock.

As a final touch, I masked the image and then used my Copic Airbrush with the 110 Special Black marker to add to the *spook factor.* I'd love to hear what you think about this card!

Be sure you check out all of Melissa's halloween collection HERE.

Comments

Vicki said…
Wow! Awesome job! Great coloring! Blessings to you!
I'm not a Halloween person, but it looks perfect for Halloween to me! Good job!
This is such a cute halloween card!
Michelle said…
this is adorable!

TFS!
michelle
Sande said…
Michelle

This is an adorable Halloween card and super job with the Copic Markers/Airbrush.
paige said…
This is a fantastic Halloween image and colored to perfection! fun, spooky card!
Jennifer Talley said…
I love this! Halloween is my favorite!

Popular Posts