FC64 ~ Embellish-Online Sketch Challenge!

Today's challenge at Embellish-Online.com is a sketch that It-Girl, Christine provided. I used my Stampavie First Kiss stamp stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers in warm Autumn colors. I used papers from Pink Paislee's Amber Road Collection: Apple Cider and May Arts 1 inch Satin Ribbon.

Just a little note, but all Pink Paislee papers are on special until next Wednesday, buy 3 get one FREE! Simply write your free paper choices in the comments section (don't put them in the cart!) Check out all of Barb's super deals by clicking on the Embellish-Online logo on my sidebar and tell her I sent you!!!

Other items I used were Nestabilities, SU! oval punches, SU! Word Window Punch, Scor-Pal/Scor-Bug for faux stitching, Happy Anniversary from Peddler's Pack, Making Memories Decorative Brad and Prima flowers.

Check out the sketch here. If you can play along we'd love to see your take on this!!

Comments

Beautiful! Maybe I can take a moment and play this weekend!
This is so cute! what a wonderful anniversary card!
Kim said…
Ooooo this is so adorable Michelle! Don't you just love those Amber Road papers! I'm in love! :)
Hugs~ Kim
Michelle VP said…
Aw what a sweet card for an anniversary. :)

Popular Posts