MMSC21 The Rubber Cafe Style!


I loved this sketch from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #21. This image is from The Rubber Cafe. I colored it with Copic Markers and then coated the grapes, glass and bottle with Glossy Accents.

The designer paper is actually sheet music that I distressed with Tim Holtz's Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord. After assembling my card and mats I ran the entire panel through Cuttlebug's Allegro Embossing Folder.

Prima flowers, Making Memories Decorative Pin, beads, Paper Wishes Brad Buddy and misc ribbon complete the card. I colored my ribbon with Copics for a perfect match. Thanks for looking!

Comments

Phyllis said…
Lovely, lovely card. I love that image and music background. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in our weekly challenge. The new sketch is up on the MM blog now!! We will be looking for your interpertation of it this week.

Phyllis MMDesign Team
Carol Hurlock said…
How inviting your colors are!!! Makes me want to grab a bottle of wine and listen to some old Frank Sinatra music...lol Wonderful card and take on the sketch...purely delightful. Thanks for playing with us this week at MMSC. Be sure to mark your calendar for our Blog Hop on October 16 and enter for your chance at 25 prizes!!!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer
Lovely Linda said…
Hello Michella - what a DIVINE card!! Love the colours, they are perfect with the image! Beautifully played!! I hope you play again next week!! Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Be sure check back on Oct 16 when our Blog Hop begins and your chance to play to win one of 25 amazing prizes!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer
Kim said…
I just love this! The background is so pretty and the color combo rocks!
Hugs~ Kim
Priscilla said…
Love the purple :) What a great card and wonderful take on the sketch. Be sure to check out how you can get an extra entry for the MMSC22 Weekly Bonus Prize. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. We value your participation and please mark your calendar for the Oct 16th MM Blog Hop :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Popular Posts