Digital Tuesday Challenge 57 Meets Studio 313!

If you are interested in applying for a spot on the Digital Tuesday Design Team, please click HERE to read all of the details!! This is the final week to apply.

******
Welcome to another Digital Tuesday challenge!
It is Lorraine's turn to host the challenge and she has chosen the theme

"A Toast To You"

This can be a card or any other type of project, as long as there is food or drink on it.

* * *
We have another great sponsor this week








And the prize this week is A $10 gift certificate!!



To be in with a chance of winning, be sure to check out all of the challenge rules HERE.



For my card I chose to use the new Hey Sweet Thang release from Studio 313, which can be found in the kitchen portion of the store. I used Shawne's Card on a Sheet Template, a quick and easy way to print off the elements you need for a card. I chose to use her pre-colored images, and I used all but one strip of the designer paper provided on the sheet. I accented my sentiment with a Copic Spica Glitter Pen. The white pierced strip in the middle is actually a piece of the border surrounding the papers on the sheet! I love the color scheme and happy feel of this card...hope you do too!!

Comments

XxJULESxX said…
Oh Wow what a gorgeous yummy card!!!i love the colour combo too!!!
Maria Matter said…
oh I love these colors together Michelle..this is one sweet treat!!!
blessings!
Ellibelle said…
This is beautiful Michelle. I love that image, I am going to have to check out their store.
I love the papers you chose, the circles inside the circle shaped card are so clever.
coldwaters2 said…
This is one amazing creation Michelle I love your design it works perfectly with the that yummy image.

Hugs
Lorraine x
Sandy O said…
Oh My gosh, this is great! I love how you used the faux stiching and pearls in the scallops. Thank you for sharing the site. I bookmarked, it :o)
Shawne said…
Michelle! Wow!!! This turned out so beautifully, I just love the way you used all of the circle layers and the red beads, it's perfect!
Kerry Johnson said…
Fabulous!! Looks good enough to eat! All your white accents are perfect!
Unknown said…
Wow, love the stitching and the way your papers and cupcake just 'pop'! FABulous!

Popular Posts