Hand Picked ~ Inspiration!

I'm *so* in love with these new floral images that are available at The Rubber Cafe! This one is called Hand Picked Floral. I colored it with Copic Markers and framed it with a Nestibilites scrap. Faux stitching and Cuttlebug-embossed photo corner punches finish off my card.

This image has inspired me to pull out an old wash tub that I inherited from my grandma. I've been wanting to plant flowers in it for years....about 12 to be exact! Today I dumped the kid's toys out of it and Monday it will be my very own flower tub!! ....did I mention I *love* this image?!

Hope you are all enjoying the Memorial Day weekend.

Comments

oooohhhh I like this! Very vintage and rustic looking
Anonymous said…
Very nice card! Love this image as well.
coldwaters2 said…
Oh wow Michelle this is totally gorgeous what a wonderfully designed card and I just adore that image so beautiful a bit like a cottage garden display I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts