Friday with FireCracker Designs!

Happy Friday! Today I am working with images I received from Pamela at Firecracker Designs. The beautiful Pansies For You image I colored with Copic Markers pictured below. I then ran the image through the Xyron machine and covered it with Art Institute Ultrafine Sea Shell Glitter. I distressed the edge of the pansy panel with Tim Holtz Distress Ink; shabby shutters. I also lightly hit the Cuttlebug embossed piece with the ink as well. I paired it up with Bazzil paper and both SU! and Martha Stewart punches. Dazzle is from a freebie that Pamela offers on her blog.

Comments

Kim said…
Beautiful Michelle! I absolutely LOVE the glitter over the top of your image and sentiment...amazing! Gorgeous work hun!!!
Hugs~ Kim
Shelly Schmidt said…
Such a beautiful card! Love your pretty colors and the glitter overlay is awesome!
Love, love, love all the sparkle!! SO PRETTY!!

Popular Posts