SU! - Exploring Provencal Set

I love it when I have time to take a set and then play with it, coming up with lots of different cards with the same set of stamps! I have made over 20 cards with this four stamp set! I'll share two of them today!

For this card I was playing clean off my desk and found this Paisley background stamped panel. I tore it in half and layered it on a piece of kraft cardstock that I stamped with SU!'s Linen background stamp in Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The Copic Markers I used are below. I added a touch of black Spica Glitter Pen on the black feathers!


I love how switching out the colors and papers gave this card less of a country feel...and more of a French feel maybe?! This is a Fiskars Edge Punch and vintage seam binding on this card. Which one do you like better?!

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
I love this 'old...er...I mean retired SU set! I love both of the cards you have created!!!
Kathy and Lucky said…
Very nice cards and I love the way you should the markers you used.
Unknown said…
I love the stamps that you used.. too much fun!

Jessica Lynn
both cards are wonderful and have such a different feel to them. I love it when you take a stamp set and see how many different cards you can make.
NancyK said…
This is one of my fav SU sets - love the vintage look of it. Your cards are wonderful and showcase this set so well!
Dori Shelton said…
These are both so pretty. My favorite one is the first one. I think the colors are gorgeous.

Popular Posts