Winter Fun Labrador!

I'm finally home again! It's been a busy 2 weeks! I enjoyed a few days of CHA and then had to quick pack for a week at the lake! It was totally relaxing and most of my plans to blog floated away!! We're back home and partially unpacked...looking forward to posting some CHA photos and the cards I had hoped to post when I was away!
It was a hot one here today.....so thinking of snowflakes is a good thing!! This is a fun card I did using the Glitter and Acetate Technique and stamps from The Rubber Cafe.
I stamped my image from the Winter Fun Labrador and Kitty set with black Stazon ink on acetate. Then I applied Art Institute glue and glitters on the reverse side of the image. I cut out my image leaving a narrow border once the image had dried.
I also created faux glitter ribbon by applying the glitter to sticky tape. This is a fun way to cover the edges of the Cuttlebugged Snowflake panel. Love the crisp feel of this card and the fun color scheme!!

Comments

Popular Posts