Something Old, Something New!

Today's card is for our Designed2Delight Card Ideas challenge. Debbie chose our challenge, and it is a fun one! Here it is in her words:

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to use what I have already on hand. Some of you may have received stamping goodies for Christmas. This challenge is to create a card/project using something you have on hand (possibly hoarding Ü) & use something that is fairly new or maybe never been used (you can use the new image Faith designed for this week for your "new" item if you like Ü). State both the "old" and "new" item when posting.

My new items are the image, Love You To Stitches, which I colored with Copic markers. Also new to me are the paper from BoBunny and the Martha Stewart punches.

Things I've been hoarding you say?! Well...the little red flower was actually a little gifty from said Debbie...and hoard them I have!! The pebble brad from BasicGrey and the heart pin from Making Memories have been waiting for a perfect home as well. The swirls are from a Sizzix die that I have had for a while.

So...with that I leave you....for more inspiration and to join our challenge...please hop on over and check it out HERE!

Comments

Jacquel said…
Adorable card and love the colors! That image is just too cute & your coloring is very nice!!!
this is adorable! i LOVE your coloring! You need to give a tutorial!
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Michelle I so love this card that image is a pure delight and I adore the papers and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
shazsilverwolf said…
I love this, the mouse is sooo sweet!

Popular Posts