Little Jar 'O Love!

As soon as I saw these jar images from The Rubber Cafe, I knew I needed to fill it with lots of fun things. In my previous cards, you've seen fruit and love bugs in my jars! Today it's a shakerbox card with valentine candies in it!

I had some thick foam board that I've had around here for YEARS....and since I don't toss stuff...and knew exactly where it was in my piles'o stuff.....I put it to good use here! I stamped the image on the foam board so I had an idea of how large a window I wanted to cut in it.

I added some paper embroidery to the lid and a few beads for fun. I'd love to see what you are filling your jars up with!

Be sure to friend The Rubber Cafe's blog and Facebook pages....there are new stamps coming real soon...and Melissa is the giving sort!!! Good Luck to you!!

Comments

I like! What a fun candy card.

Popular Posts