One Crazy Stamper ~ Hello!

I have spring on my mind...and these girls are outside chatting on a chilly spring day! Today's card is for One Crazy Stamper. I colored the Stampavie Eloise and Mimi Saying Hello image with Copic Markers.

Copic Markers: E49, E47, E44, E43, E42, E02, E00, W7, W5, YG17, YG13, YG00, BG72, BG10, YR24, Y21, B97, B45, B41, R39, R37, R22, R21, R20.

I used papers from BasicGrey's 6x6 Hopscotch Collection for my card. I kept the embellishments simple, and just cut out flowers and leaves to embellish my Elegant Ellipse frame.

Be sure you check out our March challenge....there is a very generous prize for one lucky participant! It just might be YOU!

Comments

Another great winner! I am so ready for spring too. We had a lovely spring break, snowed most of yesterday and 50* today!
Debby said…
Really pretty card..I love the flower embellies..clever! Hugs
Dalis said…
they are adorable, they seem to be whispering to each other, so cute!!!

-- dalis
Gail S. said…
I am so ready for Spring!! It is finally coming to Nebraska - got up to 61 today - YEAH! Love the flowers on your card.

Popular Posts