The Rubber Cafe Monochromatic Card

The Rubber Cafe challenge this week is to make a monochromatic card.

I chose to use the Large Herbal Leaf image for my card. For the background paper I used the generation stamping technique. I stamped the image and then stamped it once more before reinking. Sentiment is Anything is Possible.

I used an assortment of coordinating Bazzil cardstock for my monochromatic inspiration. The button is vintage. The natural mesh is a perfect match.

There is a $10 gift certificate for The Rubber Cafe store up for grabs. Come and play and good luck!!

Comments

awesome card Michelle! I love the saying.
bernietom47 said…
Fantastic card. Love monochromatic cards. The mesh is the perfect touch. I have such a hard time making guy cards but I think this would be perfect for them.
Blessings Bernie

Popular Posts