Very Vintage!

This week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe is VINTAGE! I was happy with that because I just wasn't done playing with the Vintage Treasures set!

I stamped the label stamp in Frayed Burlap Distress Ink on my blue cardstock. I stamped the clock with the Walnut Stain Distress Ink on kraft cardstock. My card is layered on a rich dark chocolate cardstock.


I used vintage buttons on my card and distressed the actual button card to layer under my clock.




I stamped the butterfly image with Black Stazon ink onto some shimmery vellum paper. Gems, a pearly pin and some sheer ribbon add my finishing touches.




We hope you join in on the fun....show us your vintage creations!

Comments

Rebekah said…
I've got to do some of these vintagey beauties! I have some stamps sitting in my new stash that I haven't done much with yet. I also got some of those swirls of pearls...you totally enabled me on those!
coldwaters2 said…
Oh wow Michelle this is super what a beautiful butterfly I so love the vintage style which you have captured perfectly
Hugs
Lorraine x
Unknown said…
I'm not much a fan of vintage; however, I really LOVE what you created! TYFS ;D

Popular Posts