Rubber Cafe Card Trio ~ Birthday and More!

I had so much fun last week with the Asian Floral set from The Rubber Cafe...I kept right on playing with it for this week and have three more cards to share with you! 

For my first card, I changed up the color scheme and stamped the images tone on tone, and accenting each with coordinating markers.  I pretty much kept this one monochromatic.  I fussy cut out one flower and one dragonfly.  The dragonfly is accented with a touch of glitter. 

I used the beautiful Imagine sentiment, which makes this card fit in perfectly for this week's Rubber Cafe Challenge which is birthday cards.  Happy birthday to me tomorrow!  My age shall remain a secret!!
I have seen images colored in shades of brown or grey...and decided to give it a whirl with this image.  I liked the effect, and went with a bold and striking color combo for this card which could maybe be used for a sympathy or get well card.  A touch of piercing and distressing were my only embellishments.
And finally for this card, if you know me at all, you know I love to use up every last thing I stamp...and so I used up the strip of green background paper that I created last week and simply changed the layout and color scheme a bit.  This card could be used for an anniversary or other life step moment.  I used a bit of faux stitching and piercing to finish my card.

I hope this card trio has given you a bit more inspiration using this gorgeous Asian Floral stamp set.
We hope you pop by and join our challenge!!

Comments

Michelle I love the way you have used this set so imaginatively, and created three different cards each of which is beautiful in its own way.
Blessings
Maxine
love them all but esp the first one!
There all so lovely, and easy to the eye!!!!
Paula

Popular Posts