iCopic Tuesday Tips Featuring La-La Land Crafts

This is one of TWO posts today...be sure to scroll down to see TWO more cards as well as a blog candy offering!  Enjoy!

Hello!  Michelle here with some Tuesday Tips for you! 

I'm often asked how I pick the Copic colors I use on my cards, because people just aren't sure what colors to put together.  Well...I let the designer paper pick my Copic colors!   I never start coloring my images until I've made a decision on the papers I will be using. 

For today's cards I chose to use papers from Wild Rose Studio's Valetta Garden and Kalahari Dreams Paper Pack.  I chose the designer paper above and then laid it on my Copic Marker Color Chart....a perfectly easy way to pick the perfect colors!  You can see the colors and Spica Glitter Pens I used below:

For my second card, I again chose my designer paper and matched up my Copic Markers and accessories.  I followed the Card Patterns Sketch 125 for this card.
And one final tip on my fussy cutting....turn your paper, not your scissors, as you are cutting.

I loved coloring these adorable images from LaLa Land Crafts:  Roller Skate Marci and Fancy Marci.

Comments

your coloring blows me away! Love these fun summer images!
Kristii said…
Your coloring is absolutely amazing!!! Absolutely wonderful cards!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

Popular Posts