McMahon Five Surf and Sand Release!


Today is McMahon Five Designs' release....and it's a release full of summer sand and surf.  I'm sharing three cards featuring images from the Studio313 release.

I'm using the precolored Sunset Surfer for my card.  I made my surfer a silhouette by coloring him black with an ultrafine sharpie marker.  I paired my image up with WeR Memory Keepers' Sunsplashed designer paper.  My only embellishment is two surf boards that I cut out and tucked in to the *sand!*

My second card features images from the Beach Baby set.  I colored my images with Copic markers and then made a shaker card with sand for my sand castle and bucket.
My final card is using the line image of the surfer.  I printed the image on acetate and clear embossed it.  I applied some white/blue glitters to the back of the acetate to make my wave glittery looking.  I colored my surfer printed on white cardstock with Copic markers and then fussy cut him.  I popped him up on foam tape for a 3D effect. 

Please be sure to pop by the McMahon Five blog and see what all the other design team members have been up to!!

Comments

Amy Johnson said…
Wow! Wow! Wow! I love what you did with this image! I love the surfer in black. What a brillant idea! The paper goes great with the image too. I love the sand castle shaker card too! What a creative idea!
Awesome cards Michelle - the glittered surfer is amazing.
Blessings
Maxine
Paru Mahtani said…
WOW! you're cards are fantastic! inspirational!
Unknown said…
Awesome cards!! So fun!! ;o)

Popular Posts