Stitched Pumpkin

The nights are starting to cool off...the pool water is cooling down and I guess it's time to start thinking fall!
Today's image is from Faith at Designed2Delight and is the progressive challenge freebie this week!
If you are not familiar with this challenge...check it out!  You play along each week and the following week you receive the freebie image for that week!  Fun!!

For this card, I printed out the Stitched Pumpkin image twice, once on white cardstock and once on an orange designer paper which I overstamped with the SU! Linen Background stamp for an added cloth feel.  I paper pieced the pumpkin and then doodled a fun frame in a similar style. 

I raided my scrap drawers for designer paper on this card.  I added some Boshers from Bazzill and then twined some SU! Linen Thread around them for my card embellishment. 

Comments

Kathy said…
Really cute Michelle. Love the linen stamped over the orange, looks just like fabric. Great autumn card.
love the paper pieced pumpkin! I've been paper piecing today too!
Great card Michelle - love all the texture and the 'earthy' colours.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
I love this pumpkin!! I honestly can't wait for fall :)
Pat said…
Wow...I love how you stamped on the DP. Lovely fall card, Michelle :)

Popular Posts