Recipe for Friendship!


Busy days here working on Inky Antics' deadlines...so thought I would share a previous Inky Antics project. 

This is an altered recipe box with a coordinating Friendship Recipe. 
Inside I decorated the lid with a vintage cookie cutter.  This is an oversized box, so there is room for the cutter to stay in if desired. 

I'm still taking guess on how many projects I completed in 2011...check out yesterday's post to give your guess!  One guess per day per person until Monday!!  Good Luck!!

Comments

this is awesome, what a neat gift for a friend!!!!!
Recieved your package, thank you so much, I'm excited to make a go at it, as I really havent made cards, dont know how to use embossing powder, and dont know what to do with the metal cross, any tips will greatly appreciate!!!
Paula
Michelle this is fabulous - love the red gingham paper and the Friendship card :-)

Hmm - number of posts - I'll go 350

Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts