Blingy Valentine


Today's card for The Rubber Cafe has piles of things I love on it!


First of all, I used the fun Words of Inspiration background stamp.  I stamped it on acetate with Stazon ink.  Not just any acetate though!  If you remember my Pyramid Gift Box that I did for the holidays, I stamped the Leaf Swirls stamp with Scrap Happy Glue.  I put some of the glue on this acetate and then smooshed/twisted it around until my image was covered before stamping.  When I was done I had this gluey design...what to do but cover it with some Silver Medal You're So Fine Glitter!  It made it's way back into my mind today....and here it is as a fun card accent!  I've made my card two tones of pink so that the lighter color shows through the acetate that is not glittered.

 Next I stamped the Floral Heart and colored it with Copic Markers and accented it with You're So Fine Princess Pink Glitter. 
I outlined the heart with glue, added Jellie Dots in Diva Pink and then some of the Princess Pink glitter as well.

Finally, I made a banner with the word Love from the Fabulous Phrases set. 

Sorry the colors are wonky on this card....it was a bit tricky to photograph! 

Comments

Rebekah said…
Love, love, love! So glittery and fun, something I just don't think to take the time to do.
Love these images and what you have done to them - so sparkly.
Blessings
Maxine
Colleen said…
Gorgeous card.
The Bling looks great
ColleenB.
Amy Johnson said…
What a pretty card! I love all the sparkle!
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! Love how you added the different type of bling, and the embossed frame is perfect for those hearts! ;o)

Popular Posts