Vintage Birthday Butterfly

This is one of four posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
It's Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps' Design Team Monday, and today I'm showcasing the Clearly Beautiful Butterfly Set and Clearly Beautiful Butterfly Set Two as well as the Butterfly Die.

Using the die makes for a quick card that looks like you took the time to carefully cut out your butterfly.  I stamped the image onto a piece of cardstock that I colored using the Polished Stone Technique.  I paired it up with some pearls and lace from Prima Marketing and some designer paper from Creative Imaginations.  I layered my butterfly on some pearlized paper and finished my card with a few ribbon rosettes from Tim Holtz's collection.

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear Blog today to see what the other designers have been up to!

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
How beautiful, Michelle! Love the butterfly and love the polished stone technique you used. SO elegant!
love the butterfly and pretty lace, colors are gorgeous!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
I love butterflies so this one is a fav for me! Gorgeous add of bling and love the lace and flowers! ;o)

Popular Posts