Love Bears All Things...

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspisration!
This card features the All Things image from McMahon Five Designs. 

I printed the image twice in two different sizes and then cut out the two smaller butterflies to use as embellishments on my larger image. 

I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and colored the butterflies with Copic markers. 

I raided my paper scraps drawer and came up with a soft vintage card.  Lace is from May Arts and flowers are by Prima.

Comments

Love this scripture image Michelle and you have showcased it beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine
Judy said…
Such a gorgeous card. The detail and design is just eye catching. Have a great day
Judy
lovely card, love it!!!
Paula
Jennifer said…
This is beautiful! I love the image and the distressing look wonderful with it! Love your butterflies and lace to!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Gorgeous card Michelle- I love the beautiful sentiment and the great colors!
Colleen said…
Beautiful card and such a beautiful sentiment as well
ColleenB.
love the vintage feel to this.
Unknown said…
Lovely card! I really like the soft color palette. The butterflies and flower are perfect additions to the sentiment! ;)

Popular Posts