Crystal Snowflake!

 
Today I have a card using the Crystal Snowflake image from Fred, She Said Digital Designs!  

The coloring on this is a bit wonky....as the snowflake is gold glitter, I will give you another view below:

I printed the image on a sheet of ink jet transparency film and then glittered the opposite side with Gold Medal You're So Fine Glitter and then fussy cut the image.  I also used some Scor-tape to add some glittery borders on my card.

I used My Mind's Eye's paper, Candi Dot embellishments, Washi tape banners and a Stampin' Up! sentiment to finish my card.

Comments

What a beautiful sparkly card Michelle. Love how you use the transparency and add the glitter to the back
Blessings
Maxine
Rebekah said…
Beautiful, love the colors and vintage look! Ooo, and the washi border!!
Jennipher said…
This is absolutely gorgeous! The glitter really makes it pop.
beautiful ,love the colors and the glitter !!!
Paula

Popular Posts