New Year' Sale - Fred She Said - The Cards Christmas Forgot!

Today's card is for Fred, She Said Designs and is part of our The Cards Christmas Forgot collection!


Tracey-Lynn is also having a New Year's SALE!  
30% OFF purchases over $10

Sale starts Saturday JAN 5th until Wednesday JAN 9th midnight EST
My card features the  Fancy Doily Snowflake image which I printed out on Ink Jet Transparency and then glittered with You're So Fine Glitters in:  Canadian Blue, Silver Medal, Blue Skies, Purple Rocks, Limeade Green and Lilac Purple. You're So Fine Glitters are available at The Rubber Cafe.

I used coated papers for this card.  I added interest with some paper embroidery and a strip of paper from my scrap bin.  Prima flowers and Stampendous word stickers finish my card. 

Comments

beautiful card, love the colors !!!!
Paula
Love your glitter on acetate card Michelle and this is a beauty.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts