Hello!!

Hello there!  That was a bit of a planned/unplanned blog break....but all is well and I'll be posting again regularly. 

Today I have a card featuring Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps image KK0023 Cardinals and Birch Trees and the Hello from CLR002A Hibiscus 2 Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set. 

I stamped the image and then frame it with a Spellbinders Labels 2 Die.  I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks. 

Image is colored with Copic Markers:  E44, E43, E42, YR26, Y38, R56, R59, YG93.  I used papers from Simple Stories' Documented Collection, a bit of Linen Thread and some birch bark rolls my kids picked up in our yard. 

Comments

Great card Michelle - love the way you have edges the die cut with colour, and the bark in behind the twine at the bottom.
Glad to hear all is well
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts