Wee Miss Ruby!

mp 3.5.13

I have spring on my mind....and I have a post for MarkerPOP featuring Whimsy Stamps' Wee Ruby here to share some springy inspiration!

I have two cards to share with you today with this adorable image!! For my first card I matched her up with Simple Stories' Fabulous 6x6 Collection and dressed her up with Copic Markers: E00, E02, E27, E25, E35, YR23, YR16, Y38, Y21, YG17, YG03, G20, RV55, RV52.
mp 3.5.13.2

It's always amazing to me what a change of designer papers and colors does for an image! For my second card I used My Mind's Eye's Sweetest Thing's Lavender Collection. I dressed her up with Copic Markers once again: B97, B95, B93, E43, E42, YG17, YG03, E49, E47, R37, RV14, RV13, YR24, Y32, E35. I finished the card up with a touch of faux stitching and seam binding. Which Whimsy stamp is your favorite?! I'll be honest....I have a hard time deciding...they are soooooo stinkin' cute!!

Comments

your coloring is amazing! I think the first one is my favorite.
wow there both gorgeous, your coloring is so awesome, love it !!!
Paula
Beautiful cards Michelle, but my favourite would have to be the quieter toned one.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
What an adorable girl! I love how different and gorgeous each card is! Beautifully done! ;D

Popular Posts