Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Inspiration Blooms
Sharing my love of stamping one card at a time!
Home
Published Work
Awards
Resume
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
candi
Fall
FredSheSaid
Gamsol
Masculine Cards
Prismacolor Pencils
Simple Stories
October 10, 2013
Autumn Clunker!
I had this
Old Truck
on my brain from
Fred She Said Digital Designs...
and I just thought it needed to be orange!
The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils/Gamsol and is distressed with Frayed burlap Distress Ink. The papers come from Simple Stories' Take A Hike Collection and the only embellishment is a few Candi Dots.
Comments
kiwimeskreations
said…
Great masculine card Michelle - the dark background papers really make the image pop - and you have coloured it to perfection.
Blessings
Maxine
Debbie Fisher (debbiedee)
said…
Michelle, I love everything about this card! Awesome!!
chillin with Quillin
said…
perfect coloring, love it !!!!
Paula
Unknown
said…
Such an awesome old car! Great masculine card!
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Paula